- Arrive 15 minutes before class, if you are more than 10 minutes late you will have to forfeit your class
- Bring your own yoga mat or borrow one of ours
- NO jewelry on aerial hammocks – this can be dangerous, and cause tears in fabric!
- Wear Smooth, form fitting athletic wear – Free of zippers or any embellishment that can snag the fabric.
- Wear shirts that cover underarms and pants that cover to the knee to prevent silk burn
- Set cellphones on silent and leave them in your bag
- Avoid eating a heavy meal 2 hours before working out; avoid acidic foods before aerial workouts
- Remove shoes at the entrance–bare feet ONLY in the studio
Cancellation and Refund Policies
- Please register to reserve your spot online. Full effort to make all classes – 24 hour notice required if you cannot make class
- Late Cancel Fees – full price of class to packages and single class purchases, Unlimited Members charged $10.
- Class cards are good for one month from date of purchase.
- No refunds on classes, however, class card can be used on a different class.
Registering for classes:
If you have trouble signing up, please just show up 15 minutes before class to register or call (830) 428-3022.
Using MindBody to register for classes:
If you have never been to our studio, please use the “New to Our Site” section and create an account to register for classes.
If you have been to the studio, but have not used the mindbody website or app, you will use the “New to Our Site” section and create an account. Please make sure to use the same email that you used when you came to the studio. It will link the accounts and you can sign up online for your classes.
Coming to a private event and need to print and sign the waiver:
For adults, you can sign the waiver at the studio or download and print. For minors, we must have an adult signature. Please print and sign if you to send with your child. Click here to download a PDF of the waiver.